7 No-Nonsense Reasons Why Patients Consult with Us…
1. Time is Valuable: We understand that most likely you are seeking pain RELIEF so you can get out of the doctors office and back to your life as quickly as possible. This is why we specialize in short-term care. We won’t try to persuade you to commit to a single treatment or visit beyond what you truly need.
2. MD Accepted: On a daily basis we both receive and make medical referrals because optimal care often requires a team approach. Your health care providers need to be on the same page with one another.
3. Only medically necessary Tests: Most people don’t mind getting medically necessary tests, but no-one wants unnecessary tests and procedures.
4. Insurance Accepted: When you present for your initial consultation we will scan your insurance card and let you know what you can expect to have to pay, if anything, out of pocket for your care.
5. Affordable: More effective care tends to be less expensive over time.
6. Clinical Competence: We know that in addition to a pleasant professional experience that you are looking for someone who knows what they are doing. In doctor parlance, this is called ‘clinical competence.’ You get this here.
7. Walk-Ins Welcome: Our walk-in day is Friday and that means that once you are established within our clinic you are welcome to stop by for care without calling first.
Short-term care for your back & neck pain effective weight-loss (if needed)
Conveniently just off HWY 512 (near Good Sam Hospital) at 203 15th Avenue Southeast, Puyallup, WA 98372 (253) 848-3300